Monday, August 23, 2010

Stuffed Banana Peppers and Pasta 2.0

I made stuffed peppers and pasta for dinner at the house tonight.  It was a bit  different from how we made it at the Bistro this past weekend.  I slit the peppers on one side and took out the seeds and membranes.  I cooked up a pound of ground beef and added chopped onion, squash, and bell pepper.  I blanched the peppers for about three minutes then stuffed them.  Then I put them in the oven at 350 F to stay hot until the pasta was ready.  We didn't have linguine like we used at the Bistro, so I used spaghetti noodles and added marinara, errr, pizza sauce.  Then when everything was ready I assembled the food and sprinkled Parmesan cheese over it.  So it was similar to how we make it at the Bistro, but different.  I think the Bistro version looked better, but this was pretty good as well.



Currently Listening
The Joseph Prophecy
by Kronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment