Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shrimp Salad

We have had some cooked, frozen shrimp in the freezer for a while.  Didn't know what to do with it.  Finally, today I decided to make some shrimp salad with it.  The basic for a salad like this, be it seafood or chicken, is basically mayonnaise, chopped celery and onion.  Lots of people add seasoning salt.  I do myself.  However, the shrimp I used was already salty for some reason.  I didn't want to add anymore salt, so Mom suggested I add some lemon pepper.  I did, then tested it.  It was okay, but needed something else.  So I decided to add some Chili seasoning.  So I made a chili shrimp salad.  It's really good.  Now to eat it with some toasted bread, lettuce, and tomato tomorrow.  Yeah!

Currently Listening

The Sound, The Steel EP
by The Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment