Monday, May 16, 2011

"Enchiladas"

I worked today until 4:00 so I didn't really have time to make anything fancy or whatever for dinner tonight.  I looked in the fridge and freezer to see what we had that I could whip up real fast.  A bit of left over roast beef, corn, rice, pizza sauce, meatballs, cheddar cheese, and tortillas.  Ahaa!  Enchiladas!  I chopped up the roast beef and meatballs, heated it in a pot with the corn, rice, pizza sauce, and some salt and pepper.  Then in a baking dish I layered the tortillas, hot mixture stuff, and cheddar.  Heated that in the oven for a while while making a salad for a quick veggie thing.  Just used fresh lettuce from the garden, green onion, and shredded carrots.  The "enchiladas" were quite good.  I served salsa and sour cream on the side.  Not authentic enchiladas by any means, but good nonetheless




Currently Listening
A Revolution Transmission
by Stretch Arm Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment