Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stuffed Peppers

Tonight for dinner I made stuffed peppers.  We have made them once at the Black Bear Bistro, but I never made them myself here at the house.  I looked at some recipes for filling but didn't like them.  I didn't want to use rice because we just had that last night.  I didn't want to use tomatoes because Tryphena doesn't like them.  So I used ground beef, kidney beans, and fresh veg from the garden... corn, onion, and hot peppers.  I also put some chili powder in the mix.  So I guess they were like southwest stuffed peppers.  Whatever they were, they were good.  A little on the spicy side, but good.  I also stir-fried some vegetable... onion, cabbage, bell pepper, and celery.  Austin made tea.  It was a yummy dinner!

Currently Listening

Critically Ashamed
by FM Static

No comments:

Post a Comment