Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Curried Bow-Tie Past and Vegetables

The other day I made Curried Past and Veg.  The veg I used was onion, elephant garlic, bell pepper, jalapeno, carrot, peas, and raisins.
I cut all the veg then sauteed it until soft.
Added some curry powder and cooked it a minute.
Then added chopped tomato, raisins, and some of the water from the pot of cooking pasta.  (They say using fresh pasta water like that in the sauce is the key to awesome pasta dishes.)  When it was close to being done, I added a few tablespoons of honey.

I also made garlic bread with French bread
and butter mixed with what we call  Johnny's Fine Food.  It's a garlic spread and seasoning.
I also made a simple salad of lettuce, shredded carrot, and sliced bell pepper.

The plate of goodness.
I'm not a big fan of curry, or at least some curries.  I liked this curry.  Something about the sweetness of the honey with they curry...it was much good.

Currently Listening
The Fiancée
by The Chariot

No comments:

Post a Comment