Monday, August 29, 2011

Baked French Toast Casserole

I always seem to post about dinner stuff that I make, but a couple days ago I made something for breakfast that was worth blogging about.  Baked French Toast.  Love this stuff.

I made it the night before so it would have time to sit before baking in the morning.  I chopped bread.
Mixed together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Poured it over the bread and then put in in the fridge to sit overnight.
Next I made the praline topping.  Mixed together butter, sugar, chopped pecans, corn syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Mom put the topping on in the morning and baked it.  By the time I woke up and got downstairs to eat some before going to work, most of it was gone.  It's that good.





Currently Listening
I Want Nothing
by My Fictions

No comments:

Post a Comment