Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pinto Bean Casserole

Casseroles.  So easy, but so good.  Yesterday I made Pinto Bean Casserole.  It's pretty much just crushed tortilla chips on the bottom
followed by a mixture of corn, salsa, and pinto beans,
and then sprinkled with cheese.  I actually layered on cheddar cheese, but whatever.
Then it was in the oven for a while until it was heated thoroughly.

I also made sweet potato fries, because they are so good.
Sprinkled them with oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Then it was in the oven until they were done and a bit crispy.

The casserole turned out great.
Yum yum!
I didn't take a picture of the fries because I didn't stir them like I should have and they kinda bur...they over-caramelized.  But eaten with lots of Ranch dressing made them okay.

Currently Listening
Music From The Future
by Anchors

No comments:

Post a Comment