Monday, March 28, 2011

Zucchini Pizza Casserole

So my mom is not here at the moment to make dinner.  Her and Tryphena went shopping.  She asked my if I wanted to make something.  I said, "no."  But then she said that she was just planning to make bread soup when she got home.  I hate bread soup, which in our house is basically just milk, bread, and some sort of fruit, like bananas.  I decided to make something quick and easy since Glen and I are leaving for BattleFC in Fredericksburg in a little bit.  So I made pizza casserole.  Nothing fancy.  Just fast and easy to make Zucchini Pizza Casserole.  It was good, though.  Fresh zucchini from my grandparents garden.  Fresh onion and bell pepper from my mom's garden.  I might have to eat more when I get back from Fredericksburg tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment