Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baked Fish and Chips

Corned Beef and Cabbage is the traditional St. Patrick's Day fare.  Unfortunately, we did not have any brisket, so I couldn't make it.  Maybe I could have used another roast, but it was getting kinda late when I thought about that so I didn't have time to make it.  So instead I made Fish and Chips for dinner tonight.  Hand cut some fries.  Tossed them in oil and some seasonings, and baked them.  Baked the Tilapia with a seasoned flour breading.  Mom made cole slaw.  I made cocktail sauce for the fish.  It was good.  It tasted better than it looks.  Would have looked better if it would have been fried.  I don't have a deep fat fryer in the house, so I baked it.


Currently Listening
A Place to Hide
by Tears of Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment