Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pizza Casserole

There is nothing really glamorous about pizza casserole.  It's just a casserole, but it tastes so good.  Mom was making applesauce yesterday, so I didn't want to make anything that took a long time.  So I made pizza casserole.  I didn't really follow the recipe.  I didn't have enough pepperoni, so I used some turkey bacon and pepperoni.  I didn't have enough sausage, so I used some cooked chicken and sausage.  I used bow pasta and elbow macaroni instead of just elbow macaroni.  It made the casserole different.  It looked a bit different, but it tasted pretty good.  It  was a tad bit spicy, because I used Mom's habanero pizza sauce.  Habanero pizza sauce, yea.  That's another story for another time.


It tasted a lot better than it looks.
Currently Listening
Shimmer
by Luna Halo

No comments:

Post a Comment