Monday, February 28, 2011

Meatloaf

I forgot to post this until just now. A week ago or so I made meatloaf for dinner. I used a recipe from Mom's collection and tweaked it to my liking.  I sauteed onions, celery, and peppers, then mixed in the meat and other spices.  Topped it with plain ol' ketchup, and put it in the oven.  I also made apple salad and deviled eggs.  If you remember, a while back i made Spicy Pickled Red Beet Deviled Eggs.  I didn't pickle the eggs this time.  They were good, but not as good as the other ones.  The pickling made them so much better.  The meatloaf turned out great.  The key to great meatloaf is to saute the vegetables before mixing them in the ground meat.  I also made mashed potatoes and gravy.  Num num!


Meatloaf
Meatloaf with ketchup ready for the oven
Apple salad
Deviled eggs
Yummers!
Currently Listening
 My Allegiance EP
by Dead Set

No comments:

Post a Comment