Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chicken Lasagna

I have perfected the classic lasagna, which I call Five Cheese Lasagna, so I decided to branch out and try chicken lasagna.  I replaced the ground beef with chicken.  However, I didn't let it sit overnight like I was supposed to.  I only let it sit for about 3 hours.  That's not good because after I baked the lasagna it was a bit runny.  The noodles were not quite cooked enough too.  Oh, well.  Now I know I must let the lasagna sit a long time before cooking it.  It still tasted great, though.  Dad said it was the best one I made yet.  Yea, it was good, but it could have been better.   I also made garlic bread and a salad.  It was good, not perfect though.  Next time I make chicken lasagna it will be perfect, hopefully.





Currently Listening
The Radio Sky
by The Radio Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment